The brutal murder of a friend leaves Cleveland lawyer John Coleman stunned and sends shockwaves through the city. The technique of the killing recalls memories of the Torso Murderer, who dismembered at least twelve people decades ago and then vanished—eluding even legendary crime fighter Eliot Ness. Jennifer, the victim’s beautiful daughter, hires John to handle her father’s estate, and romantic feelings for her soon complicate his already troubled marriage. When John finds himself entangled with a cold-blooded biker gang, an ex-cop with a fuzzy past, and the drug-addicted son of the dead man, he struggles to make sense of it all.
But there is no escaping a growing sense of dread.
Veteran Attorney Michael Jordan has been fascinated with this very dark part of Cleveland’s history ever since he first started working in law, happened upon an old photo from the Kingsbury Run area in the 1930s, and inquired about its origins. It’s these visions, our quests for knowledge and answers, that sometimes help us write amazing things. “The Company of Demons” is the painstaking result of years of seeking knowledge and answers, and adding enough dramatization and horror to make it all come together.
We are very excited about this book, and why not? Since it’s been released, it’s won several awards and distinctions:
- 2019 Royal Palm Literary Award Finalist
- 2019 Indie Excellence Award Winner in Crime Fiction
- 2019 Indie Excellence Award Finalist in Legal Thriller
- 2019 International Book Awards Finalist in Mystery/Suspense
- 2018 Florida Book Awards GOLD Medal Winner in Popular Fiction
- Amazon Best Seller in Historical Thrillers
- Amazon Best Seller in Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Amazon Best Seller in Serial Killers
Why not stop by any of these places today and pick up a copy, and see for yourself why it’s the most talked about legal-crime-horror-thriller novel in decades!
Where to buy